We’re excited to introduce our second Submit a Project kit–the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit–voted on by you via our Facebook page. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Chris Gilmore, a manager from Coshocton, Ohio. Congratulations, Chris!
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp on clear-mount block D or H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
*Adhesive not included