In the 2013 catalog you may have noticed a single stamp on page 58 called Fishin’ Around? If not its worth a peak! It’s super cute and has lots of possibilities. Today’s card features two ways to use this fun little stamp. All I’ve done is change up the designer series paper and the cut out shape. It creates two completely different looks with the same template and stamp. Let me know which one is your favorite.
This first one features a lighter background and a shadowed cut out that I did by hand.
The second one features a darker background and I used the 2 3/8″ scalloped circle to punch out my image.
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper 
- Silver Metallic Encore Pad 
- Jet Black StazOn Pad 
- Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker(retired) 
- Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker 
- Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker 
- Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details 
- 2-3/8 Inch Scallop Circle Punch 
- Ticket Duo Punch